The timeline for the entire process spans from September to May and includes:
- A reorganization meeting on September 23, 2019 to review the results of the previous year - at this meeting it was decided that only Multipurpose Copy Paper would be ordered.
- A window for school districts to enter their projected needs into our database system from December into the middle of January
- A window for vendors to respond to our request from January through February, 2020
- A meeting to recommend bid awards - Thursday, March 19, 2020
- A window for districts to place their orders with the selected vendors from March 29 - April 24, 2020.
Joint Purchasing Calendar
19-20 Multipurpose Copy Paper Recap
MultiPurpose Copy Paper Bid Specs